Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ouch

I think I may have chipped my kneecap. Falling off my bike after taking the curb at the wrong angle, I grazed my knee. All seemed fine until I passed out with the pain of having to sit with bent knees on the bus for almost an hour. About halfway through I decided to call and cancel my yoga class. It's an x-ray for me tomorrow morning, I guess.

I was hoping to be able to write something coherent about Modern Yoga by now, but it will have to wait. This I can say, I discovered that between my facebook networks and friends there are only about 50 people who list yoga among their religious views, and over 500 who list it as an activity. In contrast, there are over 500 who list Jewish among their religious views, and only 24 who list it in their activities. Tentative conclusion: many more people practice yoga than believe in it, whereas the opposite is true of Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment